This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to schedule my F1+H1 training with my fixed days?

Started by Lukas Kvasnicka, January 6, 2015 · 2 Replies · 97 Views

Lukas Kvasnicka

Hey guys,

just did my first run of F1 to see where I stand and I can definately see some weaknesses showing that I wouldn't have thought of (mainly the hinged rows suprised me).

 

I'm just not sure how I will schedule my F1+H1 training best. My fixed workout days are Mo, We, Fr and then I either train Sa or Su but that changes depends on my work.

 

I was thinking about something like:

Mo: FL, SPL, HBP, RC + H1

We: SL, MN, SLS  and at the evening I always have a session Gynastica Natural

Fr: FL, SPL, HBP, RC + H1

Sa or Su: SL, MN, SLS

 

I'm only able to perform H1 on Mo and Fr because of Gym limitations (my training room at home has not the required height for handstand sadly). Or would it be better to just do 2 days with full F7 and 2 days with H1 rather then split it like that?

Joshua Slocum

What you have looks good to me. I would try that for a few cycles, and also try F7 one day/H1 another for a few cycles. See what seems to work best for you. 

Lukas Kvasnicka

thanks then I'll go with that and see how it works. Atm I have the feeling that F7 in a day is too much and H1 alone not enough. I did H1 today and it doesn't feel too challenging for me. I normally did all those wrist prep stuff after my workouts in the past and was playing around with HS as well. So I think the F1 split + H1 should be a nice way for me.