So, I've been doing my handstand challenges(surprisingly quite successfully too), but after it I noticed the marks my socks left on the wall. I'm sure this has happened to somebody before.
How do you get it out? I don't want to paint the wall... ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Duff, January 5, 2015 · 15 Replies · 6,018 Views
So, I've been doing my handstand challenges(surprisingly quite successfully too), but after it I noticed the marks my socks left on the wall. I'm sure this has happened to somebody before.
How do you get it out? I don't want to paint the wall... ![]()
Take off your socks ![]()
But in all seriousness using an eraser might help: http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf280277.tip.html
Here is your answer.
These things are....... magic.
Just dont use to much force or you might take a little paint off the wall.
I feel you lol!
Had a similar problem, I destructured the nicely structured wall. So I switched to a closet instead.
I've been doing handstands for a while, and for me, fresh white socks before handstand work never stain my wall.
Badge of honor...don't worry about the walls. Those whose walls are clean are slovenly couch potatoes!
I might have permanent solution for that, but it is not easy. It requires drilling into the wall. My wall is also dirty and it doesn't look nice. So... I was thinking to put narrow and long picture (maybe something in gymnastic style) on a wall where I do handstand and then to put plexiglas over it. Plexiglas will also eliminate friction when you do handstand pushups. It will look nice and you can clean plexiglas with water. What do you think?
http://www.noordinaryhomestead.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/entryplexi.jpg
mrpraktic said:I might have permanent solution for that, but it is not easy. It requires drilling into the wall. My wall is also dirty and it doesn't look nice. So... I was thinking to put narrow and long picture (maybe something in gymnastic style) on a wall where I do handstand and then to put plexiglas over it. Plexiglas will also eliminate friction when you do handstand pushups. It will look nice and you can clean plexiglas with water. What do you think?
http://www.noordinaryhomestead.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/entryplexi.jpg
That's a very interesting idea. I was thinking of painting something and getting a special type of finish that doesn't get dirty, but I'll have to look into this first. Right after my midterms, that is
.
Get a rag. Put liquid soap on rag. Wet rag by turning on faucet on sink. Rub rag against itself by holding it in both hands.
Wipe wall clean. If desired, wipe wall with clean drag to dry. Repeat as necessary.
I've finally done it. I used gum eraser(the one for removing scuff marks from leather shoes) and it worked very well. Just a heads up for anyone out there, DON'T rub too hard, you'll rub the wall paint off! ![]()
Duff said:DON'T rub too hard, you'll rub the wall paint off!
You delete wall, you delete marks!
You could also simply use some self-adhesive foil. I'm doing that in my bathroom to protect some wall part against water.
I'm surprised nobody's posted a link to this as it's become a little bit of a meme for Ido's followers and haters (it's funnier when the haters use it): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb7GjomO7Ns#t=165
-MR said:I'm surprised nobody's posted a link to this as it's become a little bit of a meme for Ido's followers and haters (it's funnier when the haters use it): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb7GjomO7Ns#t=165
I thought about it but couldn't be bothered to find the link, so thanks for that. ![]()