This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pseudo Planche Push-Up Technique

Started by Tait, January 4, 2015 · 1 Replies · 247 Views

Tait

Hey everyone,

 

I have been struggling big time with my pseudo planche push-ups.  I was wondering if you wouldn't mind having a look over the video IMG_09301.MOV I have attached and give me any pointers. I think my problem is I am not leaning forward enough and my hands are not close enough/under my hips but open to any opinions.  :)

 

Cheers!

 

Rayne-William

Don't worry about your where you place your hands, at the moment. The closer your hands get to the top of your pelvis the harder the push ups become.

 

Start your set with your body already on the ground.

Keep your elbows close to your sides.

Hold your abs tight.

 

To maintain some scapula(Shoulder blades) protraction keep your shoulders rolled forward (See the focus points for HBP/PE3)