Hi guys!
here's my SE1 exercise..
I made a clip with different execution..
in my honest opinion i'm at the first step... 3x1..
1 in correct form..
do you agree? any tips??
on the other hand I tried some HS,, from the wall.. ![]()
here's the result:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Davide, January 4, 2015 · 1 Replies · 133 Views
Hi guys!
here's my SE1 exercise..
I made a clip with different execution..
in my honest opinion i'm at the first step... 3x1..
1 in correct form..
do you agree? any tips??
on the other hand I tried some HS,, from the wall.. ![]()
here's the result:
Davide said:Hi guys!
here's my SE1 exercise..
I made a clip with different execution..
in my honest opinion i'm at the first step... 3x1..
1 in correct form..
do you agree? any tips??
on the other hand I tried some HS,, from the wall..
here's the result:
is not SE1 but SE2..
any suggestion?