Hey Everyone,
So as you can see from the title I am, an aspiring one armed gymnasts. Now I am no stranger to fitness. I played sports at a competitive level my whole life playing semi pro baseball in college. I actually do some light fitness modeling as well as I strive to build the best physique I possibly can. Now see my arm stops right below my right elbow. Outside of that it is fully functional.
I know of course I will be limited but if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
What I can do via bodyweight type stuff:
Handstand on elbows, hopefully if I get enough feedback I can take a pic/video and show you all. Also pushups and planks all directions. Besides that that’s pretty much it for bodyweight exercises, outside of pseudo-pullups.
For the record I can fully put weight on my arm missing the hand so that’s not an issue.
Ideally I would like to be able to do the most amount of bodyweight type exercises as possible left arm and right arm and in terms of gymnastic type stuff I would love to tackle the rings or pommel horse.
For some videos and pics of me to maybe get a better picture of what I can do here is my facebook link. There’s a good amount of pictures and a video or two on there! Thank you all so much.
www.facebook.com/julianwlucas
Just wait until you see a no hand planche!