Is everything ok with my form in swivel hips ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18iXqv2sagE
Thanks !
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
sPL/PE1 iM form check
Started by Pafke, January 3, 2015 · 2 Replies · 92 Views
I am not a GB certified athlete or coach, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but it looks to me like you are slightly lifting your internally rotating hip off the floor towards your end ROM; the course form notes say you must keep both hips down to claim mastery, so I would keep working on them.
Also, you need to tough the outside of your externally rotating leg to the ground at the same time that you touch the inside of your internally rotating knee down; you are not doing this in the video, so that alone would mean this is not a demonstration of mastery.
You are well on your way though regarding the internal rotation, so keep up the good work.
Keegan said:I am not a GB certified athlete or coach, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but it looks to me like you are slightly lifting your internally rotating hip off the floor towards your end ROM; the course form notes say you must keep both hips down to claim mastery, so I would keep working on them.
Also, you need to tough the outside of your externally rotating leg to the ground at the same time that you touch the inside of your internally rotating knee down; you are not doing this in the video, so that alone would mean this is not a demonstration of mastery.
You are well on your way though regarding the internal rotation, so keep up the good work.
Thanks !
So i should do them only to the point where my glutes are on the ground regardless on room that i have ?
Can you reccomend some streches to improme my room ?