This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 Mastery Form Check

Started by tejo1, January 3, 2015 · 2 Replies · 95 Views

Keegan

I am not a GB certified coach or athlete, so don't take my advice as gospel, but from what I see you can improve:

1) your feet are too high off the ground and your knees are too close to your chest. If you watch the course video again you will notice that the athlete's feet are just barely hovering above the ground. This also places his hips at a more extended position/move his knees further from his chest than yours.

2) on the iM you want to extend/arch the upper back/thoracic spine on the "down"/cow portion moreso than extending/arching from your lower back. Remember than the FL iM's are building towards Bridge flexibility, of which upper back mobility is a crucial factor.

Hope this helps.

tejo1

Got it, thanks. I'll do another week of it with those changes and post again.