This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

GB New Year Handstand Challenge

Started by Cory Fair, December 31, 2014 · 1 Replies · 11,744 Views

Cory Fair

The challenge starts tomorrow so get ready!

 
We have over 6.5K handstanders joining us from around the world.
Keep spreading the word and let's see how many we can get to take the challenge.
 
Good luck and have fun.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to join the Facebook Event Page:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Don't forget to hashtag:
#gbnewyear #gymnasticbodies #christophersommer
Groundshaker

I just want to say that this is one of the best challenges I've ever been apart of !

No seriously, every day when I wake up I can't wait to get a notification so I can complete my daily challenge. I don't even know if I'm crazy or something, but my friends definitely think I am haha,maybe a little bit.

Thank you so much for sharing this excellent excercises. I can allready tell how my handstands are going to improve immensely  after these 31 days. Cheers! :)