This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to combine F1 and H1

Started by Pafke, December 30, 2014 · 8 Replies · 284 Views

Pafke

How do you guy combine those two, how much in week do you train each, do you train both in same days or you separate them ?

korija

personally, i do f7 and h1. F7 twice a week and h1 twice a week

Joshua Slocum

Twice a week, i do all the F and all the H exercises in one big session.

Krel

F7 on Monday and Thursday, H1 on Tuesday and Friday :)

Edoardo Cagnola

The big thing for me has been changing my schedule from F3/F4 to F7 twice a week. Incredibly challenging, highly rewarding :) I do H1 on two separates days

Destiny
Joshua Slocum said:

Twice a week, i do all the F and all the H exercises in one big session.

dam that sounds intense

Sensei JP

My schedule is F1a, F1b, H1, F1a, F1b, H1, Stretch, then repeat.  Doing something everyday, even just a little bit, really feels good.

Jon Douglas

I did the 2F7 + 2H very succesful for a while, but have recently discovered that the less I train, the faster I seem to progress :S so I've dropped down to the 3 day split + 2H. And sure enough, I am thrivin.

After another month on this I may address the 4day/week schedule again and see how it goes. Might try some clever shufflin' of structure in the future, but less is more right now :)

Pafke

F7 twice a week sound little to much to me, i will start with 3 days of foundation (splited) + 2 days of handstand in week. Thanks for replies guys. :)