What those two mean ? I also dont understand what most abbreviations mean so if there is some topic about it i would appreciate if somebody paste a link of it.
Thanks !
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
SE and PE
Started by Pafke, December 30, 2014 · 4 Replies · 151 Views
Preparatory element and specific element
All the acronyms are defined in the course materials. At first it might be a little cumbersome learning all the TLA's (three letter acronyms
), but it won't take long before you're comfortable with them.
Also I started making a list of acronyms. Let me know if there's anything you think should be added:
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/18919-tual/?p=176235#entry176235
Joshua Slocum said:All the acronyms are defined in the course materials. At first it might be a little cumbersome learning all the TLA's (three letter acronyms
), but it won't take long before you're comfortable with them.
Yep, i just read what they mean in course materials.
Joshua Slocum said:Also I started making a list of acronyms. Let me know if there's anything you think should be added:
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/18919-tual/?p=176235#entry176235
That helped, thanks. ![]()