This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 & MN/PE2>iM max rom test

Started by Krel, December 30, 2014 · 12 Replies · 399 Views

Krel

Yesterday I did a sixth set of MN/PE2 week 8 (deload) using more momentum than usual in order to test my max rom :)

MN/PE2 & MN/PE2>iM allowed me to increase my active flexibility a lot. I still need to improve my jefferson curl rom. Benefits are incredible.

I will upload a video with better form.

 

MN/PE2 :

 

141230123454450114.jpg

 

MN/PE2>iM (10 kilos) :

 

141230123454328194.jpg

gb.wmv

Alexander Egebak

Incredible ROM on the first one!

Eric Baum
Krel said:

Yesterday I did a sixth set of MN/PE2 week 8 (deload) using more momentum than usual in order to test my max rom :)

MN/PE2 & MN/PE2>iM allowed me to increase my active flexibility a lot. I still need to improve my jefferson curl rom. Benefits are incredible.

I will upload a video with better form.

 

MN/PE2 :

 

141230123454450114.jpg

 

 

 

 

And that is some good ROM oO

Krel

After F7 & FSs :

 

150223081936382795.jpg

 

I will try to post some pictures over months. F7 + FSs = :icon_twisted:  but it will pay off.

Alexander Egebak

Please do not post your straddle flexibility, please do not! We already know what you can. And it will make 90% of people ragequit.

Murray Truelove

.......

..

.....

.. That ROM.....

....

LateStarter@46

My jaw dropped...AGAIN!

Duff

Holy ROM!

dasede

That MN/PE2 ROM is ridiculous! I wish I had even half of that :mellow:

BeanLion
Krel said:

After F7 & FSs :

 

150223081936382795.jpg

 

I will try to post some pictures over months. F7 + FSs = :icon_twisted:  but it will pay off.

What's FSs?

Keegan

Front Split series (from the Stretch Series) I believe.

BeanLion

Ah! Thanks

Krel
Alexander Egebak said:

Please do not post your straddle flexibility, please do not! We already know what you can. And it will make 90% of people ragequit.

I decided to test my straddle flexibility after MSs just for you Alexander !

Worst picture ever :

150227094734369802.jpg

 

I will post new pictures of pike and pancake flexibility in May to make a comparison with this week.