This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stavanger, Norway

Started by Sebastian Eriksson, December 25, 2014 · 3 Replies · 726 Views

Sebastian Eriksson

Anyone doing any training in Stavanger or know of a good gym, im moving there in march would be great to hear from someone!

William Str

Hi,

 

I live in Arendal (other side, south norway), but have trained at one of the crossfit gyms in Stavanger. Was pretty good. Located near the "Kvadrat" mall, close to Sandnes. But I guess the fees there are quite high, as for all the other Crossfit gyms...

 

Where are you situated in SVG?

Christian Bjoernsen

I have just started doing the foundation and handstand series and would very much like to have someone to do workouts with. I train at Oxygym in Stavanger. It´s a Crossfit affiliate and also a martial art (bjj, thai boxing and boxing) centre. If anyone in the area is interested let me know and we can meet.

Sebastian Eriksson

Ill be working out mostly at home and at cf forus, i live in gausel so its a 5 bike ride for me, but it would be nice to throwdown with other people. So if anyone wants to workout just write and we can make it happen.