This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stavanger, Norway

Started by Sebastian Eriksson, December 25, 2014 · 3 Replies · 106 Views

Sebastian Eriksson

Hello!

I'm moving to Stavanger in march and im just curious If anybody here in the forums live there?

If so do you have any recomendations of gyms in the town, where I can do my foundation work etc or if anyone know of a good place to do so!

Greatly appreciated

Sebastian

Fredrik

I live in the area, lots of gyms here and a cross fit place as well. But nothing is cheap, a months membership will buy you a set of rings, three months your own stall bars..

If you're a student it's different as the Uni have a sports club, and quite a few of the corporations have have on-site facilities.

I can't really recommend any particular one as I train at home.

F

Sebastian Eriksson

ok thank you Fredrik for the answer, ill just have to check out some places when I get there since I wont have space for a home gym :)

Fredrik

Sorry I couldn't be more specific, but it should be easy to find a gym within walking/cycling distance pretty much anywhere. Some outdoor training facilities as well, atleast close to the airport. PM me if you need details or have any questions about the area.

F