This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2 Form Check

Started by Collin, December 25, 2014 · 5 Replies · 172 Views

Collin

Please review my form.
Thank you.
This is week 3 of block 2.

IMG_4558.MOV

Collin

Anyone out there to review this?
Thanks.

Niklas03

Hi Colin,

 

ROM seems good but your arms circle out to the side on every rep when you're rocking up. I've caught myself doing this as I fatigue during the set. Lock the arms in front and keep them there.

 

Also, thanks for the early morning yoga with the flipped video. :)

BeanLion

Haha, yeah watching it upside down is not easy on the eyes.

 

To add to that, you should also keep your legs together and locked tight straight. 

Collin

Thank you for the critiques!
Yes I need to not swing my arms. I started doing that lately actually.
I thought my legs were good, but I will work on them.

Not sure if I have ever dreaded an exercise more than this. I am pretty sure you could take any bad ass in the gym and crush them with this move.

I have no idea why the video is downloading upside down. I just downloaded it to review and it was right side up.
I will upload it again just to see if that fixes it. I wonder if it's an apple to pc thing? I'm on an Apple.
 

Collin

Here is an updated video with corrected (hopefully) form.
Please review.
Thanks!

P.S. IMG_4633.MOVIf it uploaded upside down again, I apologize and I have no idea why because it is showing right side up for me.