I'm pretty I'm not the only one who finds SLS/PE2 to be pretty easy, but SLS/PE2>iM to be very challenging. I just finished my second microcycle (week 7) successfully, but modified: first microcycle, I did 6 twisting squats after each set of Cossacks; second microcycle, I did 8 twisting squats. Week 2 was pretty rough and my feet got angry at me, but by week 3 it had straightened out and now they feel totally fine. Balance has gotten much better and it feels far more manageable. My plan is to do 10 twisting squats after each set of Cossacks (the Rx scheme) for the third microcycle. I'm quite confident I'll be able to manage 5 sets of 10 by Week 11. Just wanted to share for everyone who is still figuring it out.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
SLS/PE2>iM Twisting Squats progression suggestion
Started by Joseph Morris, December 24, 2014 · 0 Replies · 120 Views