This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE1 form check please

Started by Dylan Swanson, December 23, 2014 · 2 Replies · 88 Views

Dylan Swanson

tested for mastery for 1st time yesterday, this is video of last set. I managed all 5 sets of 15 but not sure if windmill is good enough, I definately feel the stretch every rep. Can I move on or should I stay on it another cycle?

http://youtu.be/oE4GUJrLT8M

HB_Ron

MN/PE1 looks good, but you need to compress a little bit more so that your quads can touch your abs.

Your legs are placed way too far from each other in the iM and you also want to push your hip to the side/backward. 

post-8384-0-57079100-1419369545_thumb.jp

post-8384-0-26793200-1419369459_thumb.pn

Dylan Swanson

thanks HB_Ron, il stay on it another cycle, not really sure why my legs are so wide I think I've been slowly getting wider each time I've done it over last 2 weeks without noticing lol