Hello!
I have been doing ABH since august 2014, and I think it's time to move on.
Password: f1
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Johan Eklund, December 23, 2014 · 4 Replies · 105 Views
Hello!
I have been doing ABH since august 2014, and I think it's time to move on.
Password: f1
It is indeed (in my opinion) - nice one!
Tidy up your form by keeping feet together if you can.
Have fun with ABR ![]()
Nice ROM! If your feet aren't together though (not saying they aren't tough to say by the angle), then you need to get them together to claim mastery.
Thanks for feedback! My heels and toes are touching, but nothing else.
Can you get anything else to touch while standing with your feet together? If you can you want to wait till you can get those other things to touch while holding your ABH.