I have completed WP/SE4 and WR/SE4.
When I start a new training cycle should I continue doing 5x5 for week 1, 2 and 3, then deloading for week 4, or should I repeat Block 3 starting with 4x4 week 1, 4x5 week 2, 5x5 week 3, then deloading on week 4?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Collin, December 22, 2014 · 4 Replies · 279 Views
I have completed WP/SE4 and WR/SE4.
When I start a new training cycle should I continue doing 5x5 for week 1, 2 and 3, then deloading for week 4, or should I repeat Block 3 starting with 4x4 week 1, 4x5 week 2, 5x5 week 3, then deloading on week 4?
keep it going with block 3 and mind your deloads.
When you completed building up to 5x5 on all of the variations, then simply begin doing a single maintainence set of 10 reps of each in your daily warmup.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
After finishing those I went back and started doing the exercises with a 2-1-2 tempo and no elbow bend. Makes them much harder ![]()
Thank you very much for the replies.
-Collin