This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1 form check

Started by Daniel Stephan, December 22, 2014 · 5 Replies · 139 Views

Daniel Stephan

How do my tuck-ups and windmills look? Do I need more compression?

 

 

 

edit (4 Feb 2015): I worked on compression, how is this for ROM?

 

Sebastian Eriksson

Yes, you need more compression, your knees should touch your chest. The more you do them the better your compression will be and dont forget to point your toes.

Daniel Stephan

Thanks, I will keep working on them.

Do the windmills look okay?

Sebastian Eriksson
Daniel Stephan said:

Thanks, I will keep working on them.

Do the windmills look okay?

As far as the windmills you need to try to keep the weight directly above your shoulder, it looks like it drifts away at some points and you could maybe get a little more rotation but it's hard to see in your vid when the top is left out.

Please note that i'm fairly new to foundation and you will get better advice from more advanced members, GB atheletes and of course Coach, but just my two cents. Good luck!

Daniel Stephan

So, I worked on my compression, how does this look?

(Maybe I need to work on some facial grace of some sort :facepalm: )

 

Sebastian Eriksson

An improvement for sure just keep on doing them and once you get to mastery ROM they will be easy as plain sit ups!