Hey guys this is my first week on foundation 1, can't wait to see where it takes me. Tested wk 11, this was my 5th set of 15 with mobility, video as at x2 speed as I thought it was ok, can I move to PE2?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HBP PE1
Started by Dylan Swanson, December 22, 2014 · 4 Replies · 88 Views
you're missing the videos to both posts
have just edited the 1st post to include the video can someone let me know if it's still not working
Push ups looks fine to me. The mobility portion looks lazy/unfocused. Your elbows need to come much closer to vertical. Your elbow should be behind the ear at the top of the motion.
Thanks for the feedback Vincearoo, I didn't notice before but your right I think I just rushed the iM. When I slow it down a bit and focus the elbows are a lot more vertical ![]()