Hey guys iŕs been a long time that i'm not came on this forum
I need your help for the front lever. Since 7 month that i training to get the front lever but i'm always at the same levels. I only can to do 4 full front lever raises but it's impossible to hold 2s for me.
And the problem is i can to hold 4s a full planche (with correct position fully straight arms) but is impossible to Hold 2s front lever
If it too can help i told my others performance i can make three pull ups with 40 kg weighted and make 7 dragons flag (full dragon flag)
Im 83 kg for 1m80
I must to lose weight to get my front lever ?
What are the muscle that i must to train for the front lever ?
Any ideas please
Thanks for all i wait your answer