This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

READ ME FIRST: F1 Translation

Started by Cory Fair, December 19, 2014 · 23 Replies · 661 Views

Cory Fair

We have had tremendous community interest lately in translating Foundation One. At this time we are accepting volunteers for the following languages:

 

French - Javier, Matthieu Jeandel, MrBrator, Krel

German - Sascha Faltinger, JN12, Michael S.

Finnish - Korija

Korean

Spanish (Full) - Keilani Gutierrez, Javier, Nacho Training, Carlos Rodríguez, Rafa

Pig Latin

 

If you would like to participate on one of these teams, please let me know by replying to the thread with your preference. Once the selection process has finished, the forum will be open only to those members on one of the language teams.

Keilani Gutierrez

I volunteer for Spanish.  B-)

Javier

I can help with both Spanish and French. 

korija

I can do finnish :)

Matthieu Jeandel

I can help for the french translation. 

Sascha Faltinger

I would like to translate into german.

Nacho training

I also volunteer for spanish!

JN12

I wanted to make this Suggestion as soon as I would habe been back :) the thing is I am currently travelling and bushwalking in Australia. But I would still like to help Sasha translating into German as much as I can or depending on the timeline helping with correcting and finalising. Hope I can still be of use.

Romain

I can help the French team :)

strme

i can help with slovak and czech. if you are interested

Edoardo Cagnola

I could help with Italian, if you will decide to have a translation also in this language :)

Eric Baum

It is not on the list but Brazilian portuguese here

Michael S.

I could also help with the german translation :)

Daniel Burnham

Leave the pig Latin to me ;)

Carlos Rodríguez

Volunteering for Spanish

Krel

I can help for french translation :)

Rafa

I can help with the spanish as well!

Cory Fair

This should be plenty to get the project started on French, German and Spanish. I'll leave it open for another couple days for Finnish then we can get into details of going from there. :)

Adriano Augusto

I could be the reserve for the spanish team :D 

 

Good proyect! It was neccesary.

Kai Ewert

I can also help with German

Mans Magnusson

If you want Swedish I would like to help  :)

MattiasF

I would be happy to help out with Swedish as well.

Matthieu Jeandel

Hello, first happy new year to all of you and be this year a step to achieve your GST goals :-) 

 

Any news for the translation work? 

 

Matt.

Alive GB Korea

I am taking Korean ;)