This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Is it just me or

Started by kimura, December 19, 2014 · 6 Replies · 361 Views

kimura

Would you expect PE1-iM to be harder than PE3-iM? I expected that the 10s holds would be harder but after my first go at PE3-iM my traps were so sore the next day I was astounded. I've seen some nice progress with these already, loving the increase in flexion, I need it badly! Perhaps it'll help my ABH, ha

Jennifer

PE3 im was leaps and bounds more difficult than PE1 for me.  I had to work much longer than I anticipated on this one and had to video every single session for form check.      And just a heads up,  PE4 im is hard too.  You have to be careful to raise the bar not bounce it up.

Jeremy Huston

If PE3>iM was easier, coach would have put it first.  Just wait until you get to PE4 and PE5 -- the elements themselves not the IMs  :icon_twisted:

kimura

Well I figure the easier elements are not always later in the progressions. But yeah I was impressed with the difficulty of this one. Though second session was already much better than the first. I can only imagine how "fun" the next elements will be :)

Bro'

I found PE3>iM harder than PE1>iM but PE4>iM easier than PE2>iM. My best guess is because reasons.  :lol:

kimura
Bro said:

I found PE3>iM harder than PE1>iM but PE4>iM easier than PE2>iM. My best guess is because reasons. :lol:

Haha! I'll find out when I get there

Alessandro Mainente

The fact that you can feel easier an element is not a sufficient motivation to put it first.