This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 mastery forms check (Bent Hollow rock)

Started by Villesan, December 18, 2014 · 2 Replies · 133 Views

Villesan

My progression on Bent Hollow Body rocks. 5x60, video displaying last set. Need feedback on if I'm using too much momentum (took me ages to master this in the first place).

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOLpl27qCQU

Mark Schoenhard

Lot's of hard work, nicely done.  Hips are bent at 90 degrees.  Extending them out closer to 45 degrees will help strengthen the muscles you will need for straddle and then full hollow body.  Check the course video.  Moving and keeping your hands down by your hips will help with shoulder depression and allowing the lower back to be more rounded and pressing into the floor requiring less momentum in the movement. 

Villesan

I had no idea I was making those mistakes, but after comparing it to the course video it makes perfect sense.

 

Thank you.