This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question about sPL/PE5>iM

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 18, 2014 · 2 Replies · 86 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi! This week I started to practice the mobility exercise prone half straddle planche hold sPL/PE5>iM. I realized that once I lift up my legs and hold the position, I feel my lower back very stressed. Is it normal? Or maybe is it because I do not perform this exercise in the right way? What about the pelvic tilt to keep?

Thank you!

Joshua Slocum

It's hard to say without being able to see you performing the skill. Take a video and post it here.

 

My guess is that you're arching your back and/or not maintaining PPT. 

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Joshua Slocum said:

It's hard to say without being able to see you performing the skill. Take a video and post it here.

My guess is that you're arching your back and/or not maintaining PPT.

I'm sure that I'm arching my back. I do that in order to keep my legs in tension. As I supposed this is not correct! So I have to keep PPT. I'll work on it! Thank you!