This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 16, 2014 · 0 Replies · 91 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi all!

I have to clarify the correct form for planche lean sPL/PE5.

I posted two vids, and I would like to ask:

1.the first one is my best attempt, at least I think so. In the second video I think that my butt is a bit too High! Is it correct what I think?

2. is my goal to lean forward as much as I can?? In both videos I stop as I start to feel a bit of pain on my wrists, maybe I'm leaning too forward!! there is a point before my best where I can stop and hold the position? Or better if I focus on leaning as much as I can, just from the beginning week?

Thank you!

TRIM_20141216_093553.mp4

TRIM_20141216_093655.mp4