This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Planche lean sPL/PE5 hands position question

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 15, 2014 · 1 Replies · 146 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi! Regarding the sPL/PE5 I have a couple of questions!

1. How I have to place my hands? Is it optional, so I can put my fingers for example forward or outwards at 45 degree? Or I have to place them exactly as it is shown in the video demonstation?

2. If you have a look at the pic, I noticed that in order to lean forward as much as I can my palm is not at all in contact with the ground. Is it a mistake? Do I have to keep the whole palm in contact with the ground?

Thank you!

post-10847-141863113987_thumb.png

Rayne-William

1. Hand position is optional

2. No your entire palm doesn't have to be in contact with the floor. If you want to keep your entire palm on the floor rotate your hand placement so that your thumbs are pointing forward.