Maybe it's been posted before but I realy enjoyed this one. Especially between 31.40-39.00
Thanks Coach for your (as usual) wise words.
Started by Mats Trane, December 14, 2014 · 3 Replies · 2,529 Views
Maybe it's been posted before but I realy enjoyed this one. Especially between 31.40-39.00
Thanks Coach for your (as usual) wise words.
So am I supposed to be having a high rep connective tissue workout in addition to F7 and H1?
xray said:So am I supposed to be having a high rep connective tissue workout in addition to F7 and H1?
At your level of beginning GST, probably not necessary. Once you reach an intermediate level of strength (HBP, RC etc), absolutely.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Coach Sommer said:At your level of beginning GST, probably not necessary. Once you reach an intermediate level of strength (HBP, RC etc), absolutely.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Could you give an example of a few suitable exercises and repetitions? When doing Foundation four times a week I notice the strain mostly in the shoulder joints. Apart from foundation and similar strength work, I only include some cardio work (cycling or running), handstands and deadlifts, to give my metabolism a boost on off days and increase blood flow to promote recovery. Thank you