Manna muscles involved

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 13, 2014 · 3 Replies · 3,729 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi! I would like to know more stuffs about Manna.

1. I would like to understand why this exercise is so difficult! Is it about the huge mobility required? Or is it more about the strenght required? Is it really possibile to gain it for a guy like me (28 yrs) who didn't practice gymnastics before???

2. In any case, Which are the main muscles involved that required a huge flexibility? I would like to integrate passive stretch combined with the foundation course. I guess the main muscles are hamstring and shoulders! And maybe lower back and groins... But What about hip flexors? Are they involeved too intensively?

Thank you!

Jon Douglas

For me the limiting factor by far is triceps.

For most people (adults) I suspect its going to be shoulders, because hips are relatively straightforward (not easy) to address.

More will be forthcoming from others :)

Krel
mauler said:

Is it really possibile to gain it for a guy like me (28 yrs) who didn't practice gymnastics before???

Age doesn't matter. Dedication does :)

Daniel Burnham

Triceps and shoulder extension by far are the most difficult part of achieving manna.