Hej everyone,
I have noticed myself losing a lot of flexibility due to sitting around studying for long portions of the day and decided to do something about it. No idea what I'm doing really so here is my plan
My routine using CR until max rom is achieved and then staying there for 3 minutes.
Wednesday/Friday:
Straddle pancake
Front splits
Side splits
Bent and straight leg calf stretch
Pancake
.
I just have a couple of questions.
1. What else should I add if anything
2. Am I going to unbalance my body ( have I missed something?)
3. Is the CR technique with a hold at the end good enough or too much?
4. When the hell is the stretch series coming out so I can get a real program ![]()
Cheers!
P.s. Active flexibility will be worked through the foundation and handstand series I'm just looking for passive flexibility here.
I'll also be limbering with ims a couple of days a week.