Microwave ovens are dangerous?

Started by Pirategav, December 10, 2014 · 8 Replies · 2,951 Views

Joshua Slocum

None whatsoever. 

Pirategav

Did you read towards the bottom, Josh? It seems to be suggesting some nasty stuff -  I hope you are right!

Joshua Slocum

Did you read towards the bottom? 

 

 

Their magnetic residual effect can render the pyschoneural receptor components of the brain more subject to influence psychologically by artificially induced microwave radio frequency fields from transmission stations and TV relay-networks.

 
The theoretical possibility of psycho telemetric influence (the capability of affecting human behavior by transmitted radio signals at controlled frequencies) has been suggested by Soviet neuropsychological investigations at Uralyera and Novosibirsk (Luria and Perov, 1974a, 1975c, 1976a), which can cause involuntary subliminal psychological energy field compliance to operative microwave apparatus.
 
I'm surprised they didn't manage to work in chemtrails and 9/11. 
TANSTAAFL

Here's one on here from 2010...back in the heyday of the microwave debacle.

 

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Pirategav

Ok cheers guys. I hadn't heard anything about this before so I was slightly worried; sorry if I sounded like a douche. I had a feeling someone would know it was nonsense, that's why I asked on here rather than somewhere else. Thanks Josh and TANSTAAFL. :) 

dritar

If you are ever stuck in one it can be dangerous if someone turns it on. :P

TANSTAAFL
dritar said:

If you are ever stuck in one it can be dangerous if someone turns it on. :P

My cat can vouch for that...I mean, hey guys how's F1 coming along? :ph34r:

Joshua Slocum
Pirategav said:

Ok cheers guys. I hadn't heard anything about this before so I was slightly worried; sorry if I sounded like a douche. I had a feeling someone would know it was nonsense, that's why I asked on here rather than somewhere else. Thanks Josh and TANSTAAFL. :)

Hey, it never hurts to ask. I didn't think you sounded like a douche :)