Advance tuck planche

Started by OMGCOURAGE, December 10, 2014 · 4 Replies · 2,180 Views

OMGCOURAGE

I'm stuck at 3-4 seconds and always fail when trying to bring one leg out. I have a 1 minute tuck hold and a decent planche lean. I feel like I'm 24 and to late to learn it like Anton abasov, n1k and all the other Gangstas lol..

hype

3-4 seconds is not enough for one leg planche yet, work your adv tuck to at least like 20sec and you'll be able to bring one leg out

Alexander Egebak
OMGCOURAGE said:

I'm stuck at 3-4 seconds and always fail when trying to bring one leg out. I have a 1 minute tuck hold and a decent planche lean. I feel like I'm 24 and to late to learn it like Anton abasov, n1k and all the other Gangstas lol..

It really seems odd that you can only hold an adv. tuck for 3-4 seconds if you have a 1 minute hold in a normal tuck. Please post a video of both full length holds.

Joshua Slocum

24 is by no means too late! With only a 3-4 second advanced tuck, it's not surprising that you can't extend a leg. As Alexander said, I'd recommend posting a form check video of the regular tuck and advanced tuck. 

OMGCOURAGE
hype said:

3-4 seconds is not enough for one leg planche yet, work your adv tuck to at least like 20sec and you'll be able to bring one leg out

 

Alexander Egebak said:

It really seems odd that you can only hold an adv. tuck for 3-4 seconds if you have a 1 minute hold in a normal tuck. Please post a video of both full length holds.

i think maybe my form for tuck planche may be bad i don't know..