This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2

Started by Richard Sassoon, December 10, 2014 · 4 Replies · 131 Views

Richard Sassoon

I finally started on that dreaded movement and I'm wondering how is the initial shape :)

 

 

Thanks!

 

Alexander Egebak

Your straddle position is very good.

 

But you need to bring your chest closer to your legs, lift your upper body higher.

 

Compared to me your form looks like a dream.

Richard Sassoon

Thanks for the input :)

I guess my stretching has paid off to some extent.

I feel still a bit unstable at the top position. Maybe lifting my upper body higher will get my legs lower haha.. let's see how it goes.

Alexander Egebak
Richard Sassoon said:

Thanks for the input :)

I guess my stretching has paid off to some extent.

I feel still a bit unstable at the top position. Maybe lifting my upper body higher will get my legs lower haha.. let's see how it goes.

You could hold the top position for 2 seconds before going down. This way you are putting more emphasis on expanding your ROM and the strength within it, although it might cut some reps to do so

Richard Sassoon

Yes, I was thinking about that as well! Since I'm just starting I'm still on the low reps, so it's perfect to improve the form :)