This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE4 - single arm planks!

Started by kimura, December 9, 2014 · 4 Replies · 130 Views

kimura

What a fantastic exercise this is. I mastered it today, provided I pass this mastery check! Here is my form, and the mobility as well. In anticipation of someone commenting that I'm slightly piked at the hips, I'm including a screenshot from the course video to compare, I think I look the same. But if I'm wrong feel free to let me have it!

Thanks!

post-8348-0-51517100-1418102081_thumb.jp

Alexander Egebak

To my eyes your back is not straight, a bit piking in the hips. And you are also shaking too much for mastery. If you would film a new video closer to you we could better assess it.

korija

i think u gotta lean a tiny bit more on pe

Samin Ishtiaq

On the iM: I too find that, in straightening my legs, they are no longer horizontal. The course video looks very horizontal. Though, for me, it seems to depend on where you place the edge of the horse (=my dinner table) on your stomach.

 

But both look good. Cut the pike a bit, slow down on the iM. Try repeating Block #3 maybe?

kimura

Ahh thank you all for the feedback! I believe I have the strength to clean it up and complete mastery so I will try again and post a video.