This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

wrist pain while doing HS/PE11

Started by Jaromir Stopka, December 9, 2014 · 5 Replies · 214 Views

Jaromir Stopka

Hi,

would you pls help me out?I am at HS/PE11 stage right now and my wrists are killing me.So far every previous exercise was ok but three weeks ago I started HS/PE11 and now I cant even continue with next workout over this pain.I must wait till recovery and it may take one week.Pls what to do?

 

Coach Sommer

Your joint strength is insufficient for HS/PE11.  My suspicion is that you engaged in your H1 training without also simultaneously training F1.  Is this accuate?

 

It is important to remember that H1 is designed to work in concert with F1.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jaromir Stopka
Coach Sommer said:

Your joint strength is insufficient for HS/PE11.  My suspicion is that you engaged in your H1 training without also simultaneously training F1.  Is this accuate?

 

It is important to remember that H1 is designed to work in concert with F1.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach S

 

 

 

 

Hi,

Thank you for answer.I am doing H1 along with F2 already.Maybe I just did some improper motion and thats why it hurt now.I better wait till its recovered and we`ll see if this happens again.I must take advantage of you been answering me yourself and ask you one more question....I am struggling with Mana at the very beginning of F2.I didnt have any problem during F1 to complete any mana exercise but now for example with MN/PE7 i am not able to do one single rep in proper form.I feel too much pressure in my shoulders and my elbows always bent.I have little a bit different wall bars then on video but it wont be cause probably.Is there any alternative exercise or so?Would you give me some advise.pls?

Best regards Coach

 

Erhardt

Coach Sommer

Erhardt,

 

In that case you have moved forward too aggressively with your training.

 

Anytime you are struggling this much with the next progression, it almost always indicates that your mastery form/strength on the previous progression was sub-standard.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jaromir Stopka

ok..so it means to go back to previous exercise and improve the form.

thank you very much

Jaromir Stopka

PS: is some chance to post picture here?I would show you my wall bars.I can see that on video there is upper bar used for grip forward little a bit but I have the same wall bars without this forward bar.maybe its also key to my struggle