This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1>iM Form Check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 7, 2014 · 2 Replies · 90 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi all!

This is how I currently perform static seated shoulder flexion. I posted pics of two point of view.

I guess I have to narrow my hands... But what about my form? Is it good?

Thank you!

post-10847-141795716302_thumb.png

post-10847-141795718037_thumb.png

TANSTAAFL

Hard to tell with the shirt on. Just make sure your back is straight as a rod from tail to shoulders. Also you might want to get a little more neutral head position.

 

I just found out myself about this iM that you should start at shoulder width, even with compromised ROM. You just won't engage the proper musculature without weight on the bar and keeping the hands in.

Keegan

Yeah, tough to say for sure because of the shirt, but it looks like you might be arching your lower back and not staying hollow. Try taking another pic without a shirt on.

Also like TANSTAAFL said, you need to get hands in to shoulders width.