This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE3 Form Check - peseudo planche push ups

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 7, 2014 · 3 Replies · 188 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi!

This is how I perform pseudo planche push ups!

two things I would like to clarify myself:

1. Do I sufficiently lean forward enough to consider it mastered?

2. What about my lower back? I understood that I have to keep my core tight, that's my best. Is it good enough?

 

Let me know if there are any other possible mistakes I make. Thank you!

 

HBPPE3 (2).mp4

strme

i am not a coach. just saying from my own experience. 

are you at planche leans?  because if you do leans with mastery form, body is in one super strong line.its not only about arms and shoulders. no no no. 

try to focus, dont lie to yourself. just keep the line. first, is all about focus.  later, is just habit with closed eyes. do less, try to be perfect.

 

and more protraction at bottom

Oompa2

I would say focus on strongly protracting at the top of your repetitions.

 

They seem OK to me and very similar to where I am at with this movement. 

 

- Callum

Alessandro Di Sanzo
strme said:

i am not a coach. just saying from my own experience. 

are you at planche leans?  because if you do leans with mastery form, body is in one super strong line.its not only about arms and shoulders. no no no. 

try to focus, dont lie to yourself. just keep the line. first, is all about focus.  later, is just habit with closed eyes. do less, try to be perfect.

 

and more protraction at bottom

Not yet. This week I'm going to start practice sPL/PE4, the single arm plank. Anyway I will follow your tips. Thank you!