This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE4

Started by Samin Ishtiaq, December 7, 2014 · 2 Replies · 62 Views

Samin Ishtiaq

I twisted my left knee more than a year ago. The SLS exercises, right from SLS/PE1, have been really good for getting strength and mobility back.

 

 

The main question I have here is that the model seems to be on the balls of his feet when descending. I don't here; should I? Maybe that would help with keeping my knee and ankle parallel when descending?

 

I'd also appreciate feedback generally on the strength + iM parts of this exercise.

 

Thanks!

Samin

Joakim Anderson

Look great man. Don't lift your heel, just be proud of your ankle flexibility. :) And don't put any weight at all on your resting leg as it reaches the floor, just touch very lightly and go back up. Foot and knee touch the floor at the same time.

 

You could slow down the descent of the iM a little, and keep an eye on the hips so they maintain form and don't pike. Eesy-to-fix details, great work.

Samin Ishtiaq

"Very lightly touch... at the same time" --- thanks,Joakim!