This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE4

Started by Samin Ishtiaq, December 7, 2014 · 3 Replies · 67 Views

Samin Ishtiaq

 

I'd like some feedback on my FL/PE4 form please.

 

Particularly in the iM part of this workout: I can't keep my back as straight as the model does when I finish the movement. (You can see me pushing my small back up at the end of some of the reps.) Any hints/cues on this would be great.

 

First time posting a Form Check :)

Samin

Alexander Egebak
Samin Ishtiaq said:

 

I'd like some feedback on my FL/PE4 form please.

 

Particularly in the iM part of this workout: I can't keep my back as straight as the model does when I finish the movement. (You can see me pushing my small back up at the end of some of the reps.) Any hints/cues on this would be great.

 

First time posting a Form Check :)

Samin

I don't know about the iM.

 

But in the PE you need to rock way more, compare your video to the course video and you will see what I mean.

 

Also, remember to breathe too!

Rayne-William

Just for the sake of information:

 

A) Wearing all dark clothing hides a lot and makes things difficult for us to find out what needs to be corrected.

Samin Ishtiaq
Alexander Egebak said:

I don't know about the iM.

 

But in the PE you need to rock way more, compare your video to the course video and you will see what I mean.

 

Also, remember to breathe too!

 

Thanks, Alexander. The PE instructions say I shouldn't rock more than 6-12inches. I guess I was being too cautious here.

 

Breathing? Ah, yes, do forget about that sometimes :-)