This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

45 SLS

Started by Mark Collins, December 7, 2014 · 1 Replies · 212 Views

Mark Collins

Today I did a Crossfit competition that had a workout of one leg squats and chest to bar pull ups. In my Foundation training I am up to 4x4 SLS so I was not sure how I would go. I was surprised how good my SLS was and ended up getting 45 reps with good form. Not the typical CF bent leg and grab hold of the foot.

2 years ago when I started F1 I could barely do 3x3 deck squats. I was terrible at twisting squats. Initially my goal was to do 10 full twisting squats! During this time I also used Foundation to rehab patella tendinopathy. I am by no means gifted genetically, which Coach can attest to after my first seminar. This program is so effective if you stick with it and be patient.

I really feel like my leg training is just getting started, once my quads recover from today :).

A big thanks to Coach and all the people who post on the forum with advice and encouragement.

Jennifer

Yes!  I love to hear success stories.   I keep all these little stories in mind especially when I'm  struggling.  
 

 

I was terrible at twisting squats. Initially my goal was to do 10 full twisting squats!

 

 

I am so glad to hear there is hope.    :P