I just finished his book, and I will say that I am impressed. He has a lot of good info in there, but I find that when he gets to his calculations he gets just way too confusing, the constant change between KG and Pounds for a metric person is just out there.
Also, I have managed to complete my calculations for my body type and target body weight/composition, and I came up with a calorie maintenance reading o 3760 calories. I find this personally hard to believe, when I have never had a REE of more than 2500. I could be wrong, and this might be why I am struggling.
So, I guess the topic question relates to, has anyone used his book and formulas to get a rough idea of what they need to achieve a target body composition? or do they just take his protein requirements for a run and see what they are.
any info would be great on your personal experience.
Cheers
Bret