This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

About to finish RC, but only on SL PE1

Started by Josh Wilensky, December 6, 2014 · 1 Replies · 166 Views

Josh Wilensky

I am about to finish PE 6 for RC and I am about to start PE 6 for 2 others, but I am only on PE 1 or 2 for the others. What do I do when I finish foundation 1 for certain exercises, but still have a ways to go on others? Am I allowed to skip to mastery for SL 2 even if it took several weeks to finish SL1? Do I start foundation 2 for some exercises and still do foundation 1 for the others?Thanks for the help. I never knew my core was so weak.

Joshua Slocum

Foundation 2 is just the second volume of progressions. There's nothing wrong with being in f2 for some exercises and F1 for others.

You can try the mastery test for SL/PE2 if you think you'll be able to do it, but most likely you'll need to do some work on it if you had difficulty with SL/PE1.