This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

CrossFitter Meets GB

Started by Christopher Hall, December 6, 2014 · 4 Replies · 353 Views

Christopher Hall

I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I am a CF affiliate owner in Cheyenne, Wy. I've been doing CF off and on for 5 years but more intensely since we opened my box in 2011. I am a proficient CFer but was hitting a plateau in my efforts at the gym & needed something new. I think the is it! From what I can tell thus far (2 days in) I am in DIRE need of this sort of strength training! Listening to Coach Sommer on Robb Wolf's podcast was enlightening & I look forward to this long journey & getting to know you all!

Jon Douglas

Welcome aboard Christopher :)

Murray Truelove

Welcome Christopher!

Keilani Gutierrez

Bienvenido, christopher :)

gohei_

Välkommen  :)