Hi guys ! I just pulled my hamstring in a relatively easy to me front split, in the fifth set doing front splits something on my left leg pops, It was the day 22-11-2014. About two or three days later I got a bruise and I wait until Monday for go to see the doctor due to they don't work on weekends, he does a ultrasound on my left leg, and said that everything is ok, without no rupture or damaged, he said it was a slightly strain, and also he checked me with a couple of physical movement and touching my leg, he receipt me a couple of medicament: Thiocolchicoside (muscular relaxant) Maxibol (Cobamamide) and a Spray for the affected zone. I've to take rest from 22-11-2014 until 20-12-2014. The strength of my injured leg is about 90% right now but my ROM is also limited.
Exercises that I've to eliminate:
- Squatting patterns with both legs ( I just do shrimps with my non-injured leg ).
- My beloved Jefferson Curl, pancake and any stretch or motion that involves the hamstring.
- L-sit with both legs, I just can do the L-sit with my left leg bent, I can't hold my injured leg on a 90 degree angle.
Thoughts ? If you guys have a tip, recommendation or critique that could help me, I will be glad to hear it.
Thanks !

