A recent blog post I've made presenting some artistic clips my students were asked
to hand in using their Capoeira as a means of expression.
http://idoportal.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-students-projects.html
Enjoy,
Ido.
Started by Ido Portal, July 11, 2009 · 6 Replies · 2,755 Views
A recent blog post I've made presenting some artistic clips my students were asked
to hand in using their Capoeira as a means of expression.
http://idoportal.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-students-projects.html
Enjoy,
Ido.
Wow great videos from your students. My favorite was the shadow play one. All the videos were simple yet clever.
Thanks for sharing this
I really enjoyed the videos, my favorite is the last one, I liked how the walls were used in the clip, about how much training in Capoeira do these girls have?
The girls are training 4-5 years.
Wow, Ido! You've done great work with them! Each of the videos had unique qualities that I like, I think I am actually most impressed with the first girl, Adi Pinhassi. I would never expect a girl with that build to move like that, to be perfectly honest.
I've been watching some capoeira videos on youtube and I have to say your students technique flows very nice, they have excellent control of there bodies compared to most of what I have seen. I am kind of interested in trying capoeira for fun but I already have a full workload with other activities but your videos really motivate me to keep my gymnastics training up.
Adam
Me too, I checked out your videos where you are playing with your friends, and it is really beautiful to watch. I love the camaraderie and freedom that fill the screen.