Ring hanger width

Started by TerrySae, December 3, 2014 · 5 Replies · 2,028 Views

TerrySae

Im going to start my F1 H1 training which requires rings n im going to hang it on my high ceiling. However, im trying to find width for my diy ring hangers, i know about the standard 20inch width but 20inch is only a bit (1or2 inch) wider than my shoulder width. I understand that it is different for everyone but still i would be very appreciated if u guys/gals can help me out on this. Thank you.

Daniel Burnham

Standard is best.

Cole Dano

FIG spec is 50cm that's about 19 3/4 inches, generally folks round it up to 20 which is fine.

TerrySae

Thanks a lot guys, I will be putting the hangers 20inch apart then. Now I just need a way to put it on the ceiling. Being 5'8 sxxk.

Cole Dano

There are no FIG specs for ladders, you're on your own there.

TerrySae

Im jumping to it, dynamic leg strength training right there.