This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2 Form check

Started by kimura, December 3, 2014 · 3 Replies · 119 Views

kimura

I just started this one and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right - angle of my body, should I be further under the rings, etc. the further I go under the rings the more difficult it becomes but I don't want it to almost become a ground row. Any thoughts are much appreciated!

kimura

Anybody? I don't want to do this for months only to find out later that I was doing an easier version that wasn't at mastery level

Samin Ishtiaq

Look back to the video: the model's arms seem to be nearly vertical

Lower your rings, place your feet further out.

kimura

Thanks for the feedback, both of you! I'm gonna try to tweak the height of the rings so it looks more like the video. But I think I agree with you Max, I feel like the angle of the body is on point and if I go any lower it really feels more like a ground row. Anyway I hope all is well!