Any suggestions guys ?
I am feeling the iM could use more ROM . I am taking the ROM increase business in iMs quite gradually .
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Rahul, December 2, 2014 · 5 Replies · 160 Views
Any suggestions guys ?
I am feeling the iM could use more ROM . I am taking the ROM increase business in iMs quite gradually .
on the pe, your arms and legs should hit the ground at the same time
korija said:on the pe, your arms and legs should hit the ground at the same time
Actually not. The arms move first. Once they are pointing straight up the torso and legs move up together
Then reverse that on the way down.
yeah , in the course videos - the arms move first .
Everything looks good to me, your compression is amazing. You seem like quite a naturally flexible guy.
Only thing I will add is your lower back should be touching the floor. If you check your video you have an arch.
Here is an update ... Been doing it with keeping lower back touching the floor and also keeping neck in line with the spine .