This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE7 DOMS

Started by Eric Baum, December 1, 2014 · 3 Replies · 106 Views

Eric Baum

Hi everyone,

 

I just started doing the FL/PE7 and just want to understand something.

 

The day after testing mastery I felt DOMS on abs as expected, triceps and the upper part of the trapeze.

 

But on the trapeze it lasted for 4 days of some heavy soreness

 

Why did it hit so hard there? Is it expected? Or maybe I have done something wrong?

 

Regards,

Baum

Alessandro Mainente

Exercises hit more your weak point! do not be afraid of that..you are adapting

Eric Baum

Ok. I just asked because that was completely unexpected for me =D

 

I'll keep it up.  B-)

Ravn

I got heavy DOMS there and in the rhomboids too (I think). You'll adapt quickly. I always enjoy getting DOMS in a new spot, it means the weaknesses are being weeded out.