Just wanted to share this with the forum. Although not 100% perfect I am quite happy with my progress.
cheers, sascha
trim.D7C6C290-44B4-4EA8-B349-997AEAE5E4E0.MOV
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sascha Faltinger, December 1, 2014 · 5 Replies · 333 Views
Just wanted to share this with the forum. Although not 100% perfect I am quite happy with my progress.
cheers, sascha
trim.D7C6C290-44B4-4EA8-B349-997AEAE5E4E0.MOV
Lets see the video then ![]()
Pretty good. I would focus on more lean and try and get the hips in line with the shoulders. You are a bit low in the hips at the moment.
thanks Gavin. I tried the next progression and because of the flat back the forward lean happens naturally to find the balance.
Nice work! As previously stated, your hips are way too low. However, I'm really impressed with the fact that you did not rest between sets. That is seriously difficult
I am focussing on form only at the moment but do not enforce rest times that strictly. Can you hold straddle planche for a few seconds already?
thank you for your kind words. I never tried the straddle, think I cannot hold it yet. But I can hol the next progression with hips high enough for about 6 seconds.
Yeah, you are all right, my hips are not on shoulder height... Will correct it after deload week within the next progression.